Ready to moonlight as a legit portrait artist? One of our favorite instructors is back with a brand new class to level up your Adobe Illustrator Skills! Artist and designer Kristin Berry is here to teach you how to create your own digital portrait art using a photograph.
Not familiar with Kristin? We first fell for this talented artist after she taught us how to turn our cute cuddly fur babies into playful pieces of art with our Digital Pet Illustration Class
In this Digital Illustration class, you’ll be surprised and delighted by how just a few simple steps can result in a custom piece of art. It’s such a great skill to learn for creating wedding invitations, holiday cards, birthday gifts, or wall art for your home. Plus, if you want to change the color of your shirt or add in a crazy color background, she’ll teach you how to do that too. There are endless ways you can customize your digital illustration, and this class will show you all the tips and tricks you need.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Draw all the shapes of the face.
- Design the body of your portrait and create the perfect outfit.
- Add unique accessories to your portrait.
- Smooth out any gaps and imperfections in your design.
- Save and export your designs for social media or to be printed.
STUDENT PERK As an extra bonus, every student who enrolls in the class will get an exclusive course workbook that Kristin helped create.
Ready to make some fun illustrations? Enroll in Digital Illustration: Turn Your Photos Into Art today!
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- A computer installed with Adobe Illustrator
- A smartphone (to take a photo of yourself)
- A few photos you’d want to convert into digital illustrations
- Don’t have Adobe Illustrator
- yet? You can download a free trial for 7 days HERE.
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from Kristin
- Helpful shortcuts when using Adobe Illustrator
- A reference photo for your final project
- Inspirational illustrations from Kirstin's Instagram account