“This online class was so much fun and the video instruction made it so easy to follow along. I am already having such a blast making my own projects for friends and family!” - Brittany T., Class Student
Hey, pet lover! If you’re obsessed with your fur baby as much as we are, then this is the perfect design class for you. In this course, you’ll learn how to turn your favorite pet photo into a digital illustration.
Pro illustrator Kristin Berry is here to share her step-by-step process with you. In her class, you'll learn how to master the Pen Tool and Layers in Adobe Illustrator. At the end of this class, you'll be able to use your fur baby's illustration on all kinds of things. From online outlets like Instagram to offline surfaces like a coffee mug or phone case. The possibilities are endless! Because who doesn't want to put their pet on everything!?
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Take a new photo of your pet with your smartphone or upload an old photo of your pet into Adobe Illustrator.
- Use layers and the Pen Tool to build your pet illustration piece-by-piece.
- Add depth and dimension to your pet illustration by adding in highlights, shadows, and other fine details.
- Clean up edges and get your digital illustration ready for use both online and offline.
BONUS: Digital pet illustrations make the BEST gifts for all those fur baby parents out there! Try creating adorable prints for the holidays or as a sweet addition to a baby room.
Ready to learn how to digitize pet photos? Enroll in our Digital Illustration for Social Media online class today!
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- A computer installed with Adobe Illustrator
- A smartphone (to take a photo of your pet)
- A few photos you’d want to convert into digital illustrations
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from Kristin
- Helpful shortcuts when using Adobe Illustrator
- A reference photo for your final project
- Inspirational illustrations from Kirstin's Instagram account