BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Create that brush-lettering style and take a sketched concept to a finalized design
- Combine letters into words and define your own unique style
- Blend colors to create ombre lettering and designs
With a pen tool and a wildly popular lettering style, water brush combines watercolor and lettering, and Nicole's class teaches you how to master this style for yourself. Sketch and lay out a design, blend colors and create unique hand-lettered quotes like you see on Instagram!
Need an extra resource? Check out Nicole's new book, By Hand: The Art of Modern Lettering, for more lettering lessons and projects!
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the class worksheets prepared by Nicole that are available for download after purchase.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Fine Point Water Brush Pen (Pentel)
- Watercolor Paint Kit - 24 Colors
- Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper Pad (Strathmore)
- Marker Paper Pad (Strathmore 500 Series)
- Paper Towels
- Cup of Water
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Practice Alphabet Guide
- Practice Strokes Warm Up
- Lettering Style Guide
- Angled Grid Sheets
- Final Design Examples
Need an extra resource? Check out Nicole's new book By Hand: The Art of Modern Lettering for more lettering lessons and projects!