This painting class is great for both beginner and intermediate watercolor artists! In it, you’ll start by getting a basic overview of color theory and watercolor techniques. Then, you’ll use your skills to paint a variety of colorful fruit, including vibrant blood oranges, lemons, and strawberries.
But you’re not done there! Your instructor, Susan, will also be showing you how to digitize your watercolor artwork in Adobe Photoshop. You’ll learn how to slice, rearrange, adjust colors, and use a pattern-inspired layout to complete your final project. Plus, with your new digital file, you’ll be able to create all kinds of projects, including art prints, digital wallpapers, and more!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use the three most popular watercolor techniques.
- Paint colorful fruit slices with intricate details.
- Import your artwork for digitization in Adobe Photoshop.
- Create digital elements from your paintings to arrange your artwork the way you want it.
Ready to start your watercolor adventures? Enroll in our Watercolor Painting and Digitization online class today!
WATERCOLOR SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Cold Press Paper (140lb)
- Watercolor Palette
- Round Synthetic Sable Hair Brushes (Size 2 and Size 6)
- Winsor + Newton Paints (4 colors)
- Containers (for water)
- Pencil (Optional)
- Eraser (Optional)
- Laptop with Adobe Photoshop
- Smartphone (to take a photo)
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome message from Susan
- A list of supplies for the class
- Your final design (reference photo)
- A form to share your feedback about the class