“This was my first class with Brit + Co and it won't be my last. It was a great value and I learned a new skill in just a few hours. Thanks, guys!” - Chelsea G., Class Student
Let’s combine some of our favorite things. In this class, you’ll learn how to use watercolors to combine illustrations and florals with lettering. Yes, please!
Artist and illustrator Valerie McKeehan is back to teach you her techniques and tips for creating watercolor designs. You’ll learn how and where to use florals to embellish your letters, the most common readability errors and how to fix them, and the three design principles that Valerie always uses.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Layout a cohesive design using anchor points, margin lines, and more!
- Use a Micon pen to add in details to your watercolor illustrations.
- Work with watercolor to add embellishments and quotes into your final design.
Ready to add an artful twist to your lettering? Enroll in our Watercolor Lettering and Illustration online class today!
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Plastic Paint Palettes
- Watercolor Brush - Size 2
- Watercolor Brush - Size 6
- Micron Pen
- Mixed Media Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints
- Paper Towels
- Cups of Water (2)
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A Welcome Note From Valerie
- A List of Supplies
- Tips and Tricks
- The Final Project (For Reference)
- Inspiration To Continue