Have you ever wanted to learn those cool stylistic effects on lettering that you might have seen on art prints or Instagram photos? Great! Because this is the perfect class for you!
In this Adobe Photoshop class, your awesome instructor, Cat, will teach you her workflow, shortcuts, and techniques for creating some of the most popular lettering style effects. The class will cover adding textures to lettering, using textured backgrounds, creating custom photo filters, and more! Your final project will have you using all the skills you’ve learned throughout the class to create one of the most popular effects: Hand-lettering weaving through a photo.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Create custom color palettes and texture libraries in Adobe Photoshop.
- Add in popular stylistic effects that Cat gets asked about all of the time.
- Create and save your own photo filters to apply to images.
- Master weaving lettering through a photo, It's easier than it looks!
STUDENT PERK: As an extra bonus to this 12 video lesson course, Cat has created a texture library with over 25 textures that you can use when designing in Adobe Photoshop. Students will be able to download this folder once they enroll in the class.
Ready to up your lettering skills? Great! Because your practice final project will be the middle image below. Cool, right? So what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Stylizing Lettering in Photoshop online class today!
SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your laptop
- Practice Files (included in your course downloads)
- Scanner (Optional)
- Art Brushes (Optional)
- Ink/Paint (Optional)
- Paper (Optional)
- Camera on Phone (Optional)
- Cool Surfaces to Photograph (Optional)
- Art Papers from Art Store (Optional)
YOUR 7-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from your instructor Cat
- A supplies overview
- A link to a Photoshop shortcuts reference guide
- How to setup your document in Adobe Photoshop
- A Adobe Photoshop tools reference guide
- Final projects inspiration photos
- Have additional questions? Head to Cat’s FAQ page where she’s answered all your questions about the class.