It’s time to up your visual content game on your blog and social channels!
In this robust Adobe Photoshop class, your awesome instructor, Jessica, will teach you how to master various tools and editing skills through 13 images. With each new photo, you’ll practice how to make different edits, including background changes, moving objects in a photo, face swaps, and more!
With your new editing skills, you’ll final projects will have you creating various assets, including a blog graphic, a Pinterest asset, a photo collage, and a three-frame GIF!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Create and save templates to make it easy to design new assets for your blog and social channels.
- Retouch photos of friend and family by smoothing out skin tones, changing hair color, brightening eyes, and more!
- Create Adobe Photoshop Actions using various edits so that you can edit lots of photos at once.
- Use various editing tools to get the effects and look that you want in all of your photos.
Ready to up your blog game? Enroll in our Adobe Photoshop FOR BLOGGERS online class today!
SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your laptop
- Practice Photos (included in your course downloads)
- Various Fonts (linked in your class workbook)
YOUR 8-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from your instructor Jessica
- A supplies overview and font downloads
- A Adobe Photoshop tools overview reference guide
- Some of Jessica’s favorite Photoshop shortcuts
- An overview of the tools you’ll practice with
- Final projects photos for your reference