Have you ever wanted to take dreamy photos like the ones you see on travel blogger accounts? If your answer is, "Yes!" then get excited because we wanted to know how a travel blogger takes those photos too! So we teamed up with the gals from Dame Traveler to give us all the deets!
In this course, the editor of Dame Traveler, Laura Jean, will teach you how to capture beautiful photos while you’re on vacation. Plus, you won’t need to pack any extras in your suitcase, because all you’ll need is your smartphone!
You’ll start with the basics by learning how to use the settings on your camera phone. Then, you’ll learn how to scout for Insta-worthy locations based on where you’re going. And lastly, you’ll master how to get the perfect solo shot to help give all the wanderlust vibes!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Research city-specific places to take dreamy photos on your next vacation.
- How to create visually interesting photos with angles, composition principles, and more.
- Edit photos on some of Laura’s favorite apps like VSCO and Snapseed.
STUDENT PERK: As an extra bonus, students who enroll in the class will get an exclusive 11-page course workbook that Laura helped create just for you!
Ready to up your photog skills? Enroll in our Phone Photography: Capturing Your Travels online class today!
And if you're looking for more inspo, check out some photos from Dame Traveler's community below.
SUPPLIES FOR THIS CLASS:
- VSCO app
- Snapseed app
- Instagram app
- JOBY GorillaPod (Optional)
YOUR 11-PAGE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome note from your instructor Laura
- An app and gear overview
- Tips on how to better understand your camera phone
- The dos and don'ts of smartphone photography
- How to find cool locations while traveling
- Tips for getting that dreamy solo shot (that Dame Traveler is known for!)
- Ways to rethink your photo so you can capture a unique perspective