Capture your home or building in a unique way using loose line drawing techniques. In this course that embraces imperfections, Peggy Dean will teach you how to create a quaint illustration of the place you call home.
After you’ve built the skeleton of your home, you’ll work on adding in small details, a watercolor wash, and lettering to your darling illustration. The skills you’ll learn in this class will set you up for all kinds of line drawing adventures, including sketching landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, and more!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Let loose and start drawing without things looking perfect.
- Use shapes to sketch out the structure of your home
- Find the small details and add them to your illustration.
- Add a watercolor wash to your house, bushes, a sidewalk, and more!
Ready to create adorable illustrations of your home? Enroll in our Line Drawing: Illustrating Your Home online class today!
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Watercolor Paper
- Mixed Media Paper
- Micron Pen Set (05 and 08)
- Round Brush
- Practice Images (in your course downloads)
- Smartphone (for digitizing)
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome message from Peggy
- Before and after images
- Steps for drawing out your final project
- How to add in small details
- A loose, playful lettering style you can copy
- Images you can use to practice.