Tired of smudging your hand-lettered designs? Are your upstrokes always shaky? Or how about shredding your brush pen tips? These are all common lefty problems and THIS class will give you all the solutions.
Fellow left-hander, Lauren Fitzmaurice, will teach you how your lettering can look just as good as anyone else’s with a few pro tips and tricks. In this class, Lauren will give you her solutions to six common lefty challenges. Then, you’ll use your new tips and tricks to practice on various mediums, including brush pens, chalk, calligraphy nibs and more. By the end of this class, you'll create a hand-lettered quote that’ll look ten times better than when you started!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Change your mindset from “lefty frustration” to positivity.
- Use Lauren’s tips and techniques to solve the specific challenges you face as a lefty.
- Create four different styles of hand lettering (brush calligraphy, faux calligraphy, pen calligraphy, watercolor brush pen).
The smudging stops here! Enroll in our Lettering for Lefties online class today.
LIMITED TIME! Enroll now and you’ll be automatically entered into our class giveaway. You could win:
A Beginner Lettering Set from our friends at Tombow.
Two FREE Brit + Co classes of your choice.
We’ll pick three winners at random on 8/15.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Drawing Pencil
- Small Brush Pens
- Large Brush Pens
- Tombow Blending Palette
- Drawing Pen
- Mixed Media Paper
- Dot or Grid Paper
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A Welcome Note From Lauren
- A List of Supplies
- Start Your First Alphabet
- Common Lefty Problems + Solutions
- Lettering + Calligraphy Basics
- Basic Strokes + Lefty Drills
- Letter Form Practice Sheets
- Different Lettering Styles
- Making It Your Own
- Final Project Reference Sheet