Have you been wondering how all of those beautiful hand-lettered illustrations you’ve been seeing on Instagram are created? Well, you’re in luck! Illustrator and type designer Molly Jacques is here to teach you how you can create your own intricate illustration right from your iPad.
In this course, you’ll learn Molly’s step-by-step process on how she creates illustrations in the Procreate app. First, she’ll walk you through the basics, as you learn tips and gesture shortcuts to make designing in the app easier. Then, she’ll walk you through lettering and illustration techniques to create your final project: A floral illustration with a fun hand-lettered message inside.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use layers in the Procreate app to build your digital illustration.
- Create a design using lettering and illustration principles on your iPad.
- Utilize textured brushes to create shadows that add depth to your artwork.
- Show off your final project by creating a timelapse that you can upload to Instagram.
Ready to create an illustration that stands out from the rest? Enroll in our iPad Illustration in Procreate online class today!
Need to brush up on iPad lettering? Take Molly's Intro To iPad Lettering online class first.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- iPad Pro (Recommended)
- Apple Pencil (Recommended)
- Procreate App installed
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A welcome message from Molly
- Guide to Procreate gestures
- How to create a custom brush in Procreate
- Inspiration and your final project
- A Procreate 3-layer file to get started