“Molly's class was wonderful! She's a great teacher and walks you through every step of the process. I absolutely recommend this fun course!” - Lydia W.
Have you been curious about lettering with your iPad? Going digital makes it so easy to practice your letters and edit your designs. It's also more convenient to just carry your iPad instead of your whole studio kit.
In our Intro to iPad Lettering class, you'll learn how to use the iPad and the Procreate app to create beautiful hand lettering. Your instructor will be professional lettering artist and designer Molly Jacques. She's going to help you take your digital lettering to the next level with the techniques, tips, and tricks she's learned over countless hours as a lettering professional. Molly's going to show you how to navigate Procreate, take advantage of digital features like layers, make your own brushes, and so much more! Plus she's even created a custom brush to get you started.
Curious if you need an iPad or Apple Pencil? Check out our class FAQs HERE.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Take advantage of all the features and settings in the Procreate app.
- Efficiently practice your digital lettering with the help of Molly's lettering guides.
- Create, adjust, and save your own custom digital brushes.
- Apply Molly’s tips and shortcuts to make designing in the Procreate app super easy.
So let’s get to it! Enroll in our Intro To iPad Lettering online class today.
Check out a few Procreate brushes that Molly created below.
All you need to take this class are a few tech supplies, Procreate class downloads, and the 12-page class workbook prepared by Molly.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil
- Procreate App
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Exclusive 7-Page Class Workbook
- Lettering Guides
- Custom Procreate Brushes (Made by Molly!)
- Final Project (For Reference)
Do you have questions about the class supplies? Check out our class FAQs HERE.