“I really enjoyed Valerie's class! She shows amazing tricks and explains very clearly all the steps. She even answered questions I had via her Instagram account!” - Martina K., Class Student
In this course, you'll learn how to create chalk illustrations with chalk artist Valerie McKeehan. Her designs look intricate and complex, but anyone can learn to illustrate with chalk!
Valerie will start by teaching you basic design principles, then move on to drawing flowers and adding depth to designs with special chalk techniques. In each lesson, she'll reveal more of her chalk illustration tips and tricks picked up from years of working with chalk.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Apply design principles to plan a balanced and cohesive illustration.
- Sketch three multidimensional flowers that have texture and depth.
- Add focal points and floral fillers to create a complete piece of chalk art.
Ready to get chalky? Enroll in our Intro To Chalk Illustration online class today! You can even pair it with Valerie’s first course, Intro To Chalk Lettering, to learn even more chalk art techniques.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Anti-Dust Chalk
- Pencil Sharpener
- Microfiber Cloth
- Felt Eraser
- Pencil with Eraser
- Cotton Swabs
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A Welcome Note From Valerie
- A List of Supplies
- The Final Project - Sketch
- The Final Project - Final
- Inspiration To Continue