Two new hand lettering stylized alphabets have been added to the class downloads!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to hold your pen with good form
- How to draw letters (yes, it's more about drawing than writing!)
- How to create strokes, ligatures, and swashes
- How to combine the basic elements to form phrases
- Using hand lettering worksheets to practice
To master hand lettering in this class, you’ll start with form and small details, then build your way up to make your very own collection of custom goods, including greeting cards and wall art.
Many thanks to Tammy Murdock, Liz Bermea, Kathy Walsh and Ricardo Odon for sharing your work! Want to have your work featured in B+C Shop? On Instagram, tag your work with #iamcreative
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the class worksheets prepared by Danielle that are available for download after purchase.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Dual Brush Tip Pen (Tombow)
- Grid Paper
- Bristol Smooth Paper (Strathmore)
- Washi Tape
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Brush Strokes
- Lowercase & Uppercase Alphabet Script