Fake smiles are no good! And when it comes to snapping family moments, you want to take the best photos possible. But it’s so hard when your little ones are not so thrilled about taking photos.
Good things there’s a class for that! In this photography course, you’re going to learn all kinds of tips and tricks for getting your kiddos to smile without having them say ‘cheese!’ Your instructor, pro photographer Angie Monson, will share her tactics for shooting photos of children to get the best possible shot. You’ll also learn a few of her tips for editing photos to get them ready to share online or to print and frame.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Take stunning photos both indoors and outdoors by adjusting the three most important settings on your camera.
- Shoot different types of shots for a boy and a girl. You’ll use different light amounts, poses, and props to get the best shot possible.
- Take similar photos on your smartphone using some of Angie’s tips on camera adjustments, the rule of thirds, finding your focal point, and more!
Ready to learn how to snap professional-looking family photos? Enroll in our Family Photography: Capturing Your Little Ones online class today!
Check out a few more amazing photos from Angie below.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- A DSLR Camera
- A Smartphone
- A laptop with Adobe Lightroom installed
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A list of recommended supplies
- DSLR photography terms
- A camera settings guide
- Helpful shooting and editing tips
- Tips for shooting with smartphone
- Tips for working with kids
- Before and after images after editing