Are you tired of your brush pen lettering looking the same? Do you want to jazz it up a bit? Let’s add some extra oomph to your lettering with embellishments! In this jam-packed class, you’ll learn ten (yes, ten!) fun embellishing techniques that you can start using today.
All the techniques you'll learn in this class are Brittany's faves. They're easy to learn and will definitely make your lettering for interesting and fun.
Not an advanced letterer? Not to worry, you can still take this class. Brittany will also review lettering basics, including how to hold a pen, proper strokes, forming the alphabet, and more!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Galaxy lettering
- Palette blending
- Brush tip blending
- Plaid patterns
- Layered blending
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Embellishing Techniques with Brush Pens online class today.
You can purchase this class along with two other Brittany Luiz classes in our Lettering With Brush Pens Bundle for just $67 (valued at $97).
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Tombow MONO Drawing Pens + Pencil + Eraser
- Tombow MONO Twin Permanent Marker
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Tombow Blending Palette
- Canson Marker Paper
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Paint Brush
- Paper Towels
- Table Salt
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A Welcome Note From Brittany
- A List of Supplies
- Lettering Terminology Refresher
- Basic Lettering Strokes Refresher
- Alphabet Practice Sheets
- Color Wheel
- Blending + Layer Technique Examples
- Outlining + Shadowing Examples
- Watercolor Technique Examples
- Patterned Lettering Examples
- Final Project Example