Ready to learn the digitizing process and design techniques from a pro? The amazing Jenna Rainey is back for a second class, all about turning your hand drawn or painted creations into digital artwork.
In this course, you'll learn how to turn quick ink illustrations into versatile digital files that you can use as fun and colorful wallpapers for your desktop and phone. There might be a ton of digital wallpaper options out there, but there isn’t a design made by YOU. Yet!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Sketch fun and playful objects using a brush pen, a paintbrush, and black ink to use as part of a custom pattern.
- Upload your designs into Adobe Illustrator and live trace to create vector files.
- Use shortcuts in Adobe Illustrator to make designing in the program quick and easy.
- Use repeat patterns, rotations, and color theory to create an eye-catching composition.
- Size your designs so that you can seamlessly use them as a wallpaper for your desktop or phone.
You'll leave the class with two digital wallpapers to call your own. Plus, you'll get access to four additional designs that you can use for practice. Think of all the art prints, textiles, stationery and wallpaper you can create! So what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Digitize Artwork in Adobe Illustrator online class today.
Adobe Illustrator is a registered trademark of Adobe, Inc. Neither the class offered, the instructors presenting the materials, nor Brit + Co are in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Adobe, Inc.
All you need to take this course is your computer with Adobe Illustrator installed, a few supplies, and the 11-page class workbook prepared by Jenna.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Mechanical Pencil (or #2 Pencil)
- Round-Tip Paint Brush
- Black Ink
- Dual Brush Tombow Pen
- Lightweight Paper
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A Welcome Message From Jenna
- Supplies List
- Dimensions Reference Guide
- A Color Wheel
- Final Design Examples (2)
- Extra Designs + Inspiration (4)