Get ready to bring your sketches to life! In this class, you’ll learn how to digitize drawings and create custom artwork in Adobe Illustrator. You’ll start by covering basic sketching techniques. Becky will then show you how to upload and digitize your hand-drawn images. Along the way, you’ll master tools and techniques in Adobe Illustrator to create custom illustrations.
And the best part is that your sketching skills don’t need to be perfect! By using basics tools in Adobe Illustrator, Becky will teach you how to touch-up, edit and polish illustrations to really make your designs pop!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Turn an inspired sketch into a digital illustration (and ultimately a custom design!)
- Use Adobe Illustrator to trace, paint, and modify your design until it's just right
- Apply Becky's shortcuts and techniques for working inAdobe Illustrator like a pro
This class is perfect for the doodling and sketching lovers out there. You can now turn your unique artwork into digital designs! After taking this class, you can share your fun illustrations on Instagram. Or even create custom cards, desktop wallpapers and more. The possibilities are endless! Just check out some of the illustrations that Becky has created below. A few are even available in her online shop Chipper Things!
Adobe Illustrator is a registered trademark of Adobe, Inc. Neither the class offered, the instructors presenting the materials, nor Brit + Co are in any way affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Adobe, Inc.
All you need to complete this course are a computer with Adobe Illustrator installed and a few files created by Becky that you can access in your course downloads.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Class Supplies + Bonus Tools
- Adobe Illustrator Hints + Tricks
- Adobe Illustrator Tools By Lesson
- >Illustration Inspiration
- ">Color Swatch File
- Final Project (For Reference)
- Adobe Illustrator Working File