It's time to learn that lettering styling you've been loving so much on Instagram. No ink or nibs needed! Because with brush calligraphy, all you need are watercolor paints and brushes. Woot!
In this class, Jessica will teach you how to apply brush strokes to create letters and phrases using watercolor paints. By the end of the class, you'll have designed a layout using your favorite quote!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Work with various paint brushes and watercolor paints
- Apply brush strokes to letter the full alphabet (upper and lower-case)
- Connect letters together to create words and phrases (like your favorite quote!)
So what's your final project going to be? Enroll in our Brush Calligraphy class today and share your hand-lettered quotes with us on Instagram!
Sign up for Jessica's weekly watercolor video tutorials and go-to steps to add a 15-minute artistic practice to your week! More details and a sign-up form can be found HERE.
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the 4-page class workbook prepared by Jessica.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Spotter Brush - Size 10/0
- Watercolor 6-Well Palette
- Watercolor Wet Paint - 5 ml
- Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Cup of Water
- Paper Towels
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Lowercase & Uppercase Alphabet Stroke Guide
- Techniques + Tips
- Calligraphy Terms