You're on your way to finally learning how to create beautiful hand-lettered designs. You know, like the posts that you've been adoring on your Instagram feed? Yeah, that's going to be YOU!
Tombow's own, Brittany Luiz, is going to teach you a unique style of brush pen lettering called bounce lettering. It's a technique that adds more style and character to your lettering designs.
And don't worry if your handwriting isn't that great because lettering is more than learning how to draw letters. It's really about learning the strokes and how to apply the right pressure to your brush pen. That's exactly what you're going to learn in Brittany's class!
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use Tombow brush pens to draw a script and block letter alphabet
- Apply the right strokes (and pressure) to create bounce lettering words and phrases
- Use blending techniques to add extra oomph to your designs
- Create your own custom hand-lettered cards (you'll create two in this class!)
So, are you ready to try your hand at bounce lettering? Then let's do this! Enroll in this beginner-friendly class today.
You can purchase this class along with two other Brittany Luiz classes in our Lettering With Brush Pens Bundle for just $67 (valued at $97).
Plus, included in your class downloads will be a discount code for 10% off their first order of Tombow pens. Woot!.
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the 24-page class workbook prepared by Brittany.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Calligraphy Pen
- Marker Paper
- Tracing Paper
- Laserjet Printer Paper
- Mixed Media Paper (at least 90-100lb)
- Drawing Pencil
- Tombow Blending Palette (Optional)
- Ruler (Optional)
CLASS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES
- A List of Hand Lettering Supplies
- Lettering Terminology Guide
- Basic Strokes Guide
- Script Alphabet Guide + Practice Sheets
- Block Alphabet Guide + Practice Sheets
- Bounce Letter Basics Guide + Practice Sheets
- Bounce Lettering Composition Examples
Want more lettering resources? Buy Brittany's book, Lettering with Purpose: Creative Techniques and Prompts for Making Meaningful Hand-Lettered Art, along with your class today!