Looking for a little decor inspo? DIY wedding idea? Or in need of a quick tabletop refresh? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this online course, you'll learn how to make paper flowers that will fill all your DIY desires!
In Jessica’s 60-minute class, you’ll learn how to create beautiful crepe and tissue paper flowers (starting with peonies and dahlias). And after you have the basics down, she’ll show you how to create an amazing paper flower backdrop for your next floral-inspired event.
Oh, by the way, once you purchase the class, we’ll send a confirmation email with a link to watch the class. Your access never expires, and you can continue to access the class from the email link or from your Orders page.
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the class worksheets prepared by Jessica that are available for download after purchase.
ALL YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS CLASS ARE:
- Crepe Paper Rolls
- Acrylic Paint - Yellow Oxide - 4 oz (Liquitex)
- Acrylic Paint - Magenta - 4 oz (Liquitex)
- Acrylic Paint - Deep Green Permanent - 4 oz (Liquitex)
- Acrylic Paint - White - 4 oz (Liquitex)
- Stainless Steel Ruler - 24 inch (Cork Backed)
- Fan Brush - Size 2
- Floral Tape - White
- Floral Tape - Green
- White Paper Covered Wire
- 18 Gauge Wire - Green
- Mini Wire Cutters
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Craft Glue
- 3 Plates (for mixing paint)
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Dahlia Pattern
- Lily Pattern
- Peony Pattern