For a limited time: Get a FREE Santa Sloucher Hat knitting pattern from Vickie. It will be included in your course downloads once you enroll. Happy handmade holidays!
Get ready to make two staple knitted pieces: a wear-everywhere beanie and coordinating infinity scarf! All you need is some direction from your awesome instructor, Vickie, and her easy to follow patterns (included in your class workbook).
In this class, Vickie will make knitting wearable items super easy. Following her step-by-step instruction, you’ll learn how to cast-on, knit, purl, and bind off. And don’t worry, you’ll understand what all of that means soon! After you’ve learned the basics, you’ll combine those skills to create coordinated wearables for your wardrobe.
BY THE END OF THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Combine knit and purl stitches to create the versatile rib stitch used to make an infinity scarf and beanie
- Change yarn colors so you can make all sorts of colorful pieces
- Seam pieces and weave in ends for finished projects
- Knit both flat pieces on straight needles, and projects in-the-round on circular needles
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and get ready to make a cozy knitted scarf and hat set. In just under an hour, you’ll have all the skills you’ll need to create all sorts of knitted wearables!
All you need to take this course are the supplies listed below and the 13-page class workbook created by Vickie (included in your class downloads).
SUPPLIES FOR BEANIE
- 190 Yards of Worsted-Weight Wool (3 Different Colors)
- US Size 8 Circular Needle (24”)
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker
- Pom Pom Maker (Optional)
THE WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- Tips For New Knitters
- How To Read A Yarn Ball
- Directs To Make A Stripy Circle Scarf
- Directs To Make A Beanie
- Knitting Abbreviations
- Web Abbreviations
- Bonus Pattern: Bandit Bib
Plus, when you enroll in this class, you'll get access to a FREE SHIPPING promo code that you can use to stock up on knitting supplies at YARN.COM.