A FREE class paid for by our friends at Cotton!
Have you ever thought about becoming a creative freelancer but are so overwhelmed you never even start? There's just SO much to learn! If only there was someone willing to show you the ropes...
We understand your pain! That's why we've teamed up with Cotton to bring you our Beginner's Guide to Creative Freelancing online class.
Your instructor will be professional surface pattern designer and creative freelancer Elizabeth Olwen. She's going to walk you through everything you need to know to get started on your freelancing journey and share all the knowledge she's accumulated over 10 years of freelancing. You'll learn about topics such as marketing yourself, pricing your business, understanding contracts, and creating 'work systems.' You’re going to walk away from this class with the knowledge, confidence, and actionable steps to finally launch your freelance career!
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Promote and market yourself as a creative freelancer.
- Understand different pricing structures and set the right rate.
- Demystify documents like creative briefs and contracts (so important!).
- Maintain productive “work systems” to effectively work with clients.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- A list of Elizabeth’s five key tasks to get self-promotion off the ground.
- The formula for putting together a simple yet effective elevator pitch.
- Elizabeth’s personal recommendations for additional creative freelancing resources.
- The confidence to start your creative freelance journey!
Now's the time to finally start pursuing your passion. Enroll in our FREE Beginner's Guide To Creative Freelancing online class today!